20100315

Excuse the sarcasm deary


This week I've been raving to...
Ellie Goulding's
CD 'Lights', which I bought last week, which I have not stopped listening to! I love her all her songs, but the one going through my head most atm is 'Wish I Stayed' :)

Feeling Creative

I'm very proud of myself lately- seeing as I 'lack motivation' with my artwork it's been one of those rare ocassions where I actually managed to focus and make a mask for my festivals project! It took me ages but it was soooo worth it :)
I could only upload the pic of the motif, but anyway - ta-dah!

Filmaker Extrodinaire
In media we've been working in small groups to make a short horror movie.
We were quite panicked as we had to reshoot part of our film last week, but we've finished editing and now we're just syncing the music and adding the title sequence, then voila!



Here's a sneakie peak of our future blockbuster ;).....



The real thing's not in black and white, but I think the photos look spookier that way.

We were meant to have eerie, children's laughter at one point but everytime I hear it the laughter reminds me of the sun baby from teletubbies (c'mon, you know you used to watch it!) and suddenly I'm drawn back to the days when teletubbies were cool (face it dear, they were never 'cool'... now pokemon - they were super cool! It's not like you could find and collect a thousand different species of teletubbie...)


I'm as mad as a hatter
Ooooh, I saw the Alice in Wonderland movie at the weekend, in 3D!
It was amaziiiiing! Johnny Depp is a total legend, although I didn't quite get his on/off scottish accent, but I guess it just added depth to the character.
I'm still a little hyper because we went to pizza hut afterwards and we made the epic discovery that toffee popcorn + ice-cream = yummm!



1 comment:

  1. can't wait til i watch alice in wonderland next monday! a lovely excuse to dress up. i know i'll love the film even though they've got crap reviews.
    btw love the corsage you made!

    ReplyDelete