20110813

They stare at me while I stare at you


Wow, sorry I haven't posted in a while, time flies when you're having fun though right? ;)

I went to a festival a few weeks ago, saw Eliza Dolittle who was literally ah-mazing! Here's a little faux-laroid I snapped of her...



Faux-laroid's just my hipster way of saying that although it may look like a polaroid, it's not, sadly... I used an online Polaroid app. Check out poladroid.net if you fancy transforming your everyday digital photos into a quirky kitsch pola-ola-olaroids, oh yeahhh.
Hope your all having an amazing summer so far! Sorry I've been such a useless blogger of late,I'm switching the comments off for now cuz I'm so behind on replies but I should be back to regular posting soon, *fingers crossed*
... Ciao fo' now and all that jazz.
x x x