20110202

Black & White.






What I'm Wearing; Bowler hat - H&M . . . Peter Pan collar dress - topshop . . . Lace crop top - New Look . . . Tulle tutu - Clothes Show Live . . . Black Satchel - Next . . . Grey socks - Peacocks

Hello there blogosphere...

Well I've had an eventful day; after staying up until 6am this morning (completing my art coursework 'cuz the dreaded deadline was today) I am now sat in a zombie-like state, staring at the TV, wondering when (if ever) my powers of telepathy will surface and spare me those energy-draining 3 steps from the sofa to the remote... oh it's just tragic, really. I've had a grand total of 3.5 hrs sleep yet I've been in a surprisingly good mood all day, thanks to the wonders of caffeine I guess.

I have no clue when I took these outfit photos to be honest, but they've been sat in my drafts folder for a while and I thought it would be a shame not to post them, who doesn't love a bit of lace and a good old' peter pan collar after all?

Alrighty then I'm off to catch some much needed zzz's, 'til next time lovelies ;)

Today's Anthem: "Your body is a machine" by The Good Natured.

x x x

23 comments:

  1. I usually dislike lace but you look so freakin amazing in it. And just this whole outfit. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so pretty and i love the crop top, must get one for summer :D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this!
    and how would the world go 'round without caffeine?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering of the dress with the crop top, it looks really different! And you really suit the bowler hat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your sweet dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using the crop-top on top is so clever, love it.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am actually in love with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lace can always make you feel better! It's an inspiration and what is more important than the inspiration? I hope you will find some time to take more photos and make more outfit posts! I missed them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the whole entire outfit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm absolutely in love with that top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And thank you for your comment ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous outfit. totally loving the lace top :))!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering and the contrast of how the lace stands out
    Rianna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is so pretty!!
    (and as for the coat post...UGH! I hate when that happens...do they do price adjustments? (or you could be bad and return the one you have and buy it again on sale XD)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow love your blog!!
    you are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey, you look pretty in these pictures, love how bold your style is! and i'm so sorry about the coat (regarding your latest post), it's quite exasperating to buy something and have it be put on sale so shortly after. it is, however, a fabulous coat.

    by the way, thank you for commenting and hope you follow me*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful lace on that dress! :o

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous outfit! following your lovely blog ♥ www.wildatheart-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool pictures! I like them

    ReplyDelete
  20. www spence i miss your blog. ive been out of wifi for weeks now. finally nice to see some lovely fashion..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! Awesome! I realy like your top and the dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. your dress is so pretty! i love how you have layered it with a dainty lace top. you suit black and white so well. and oh, how i wished i suited a bowler hat as well as you! i hope you are okay, i haven't spoke to you in a while. xx

    ReplyDelete