20101210

I was always set to self destruct, yeah...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the brief disappearance but I've had a pretty hectic week, and after an immense amount of sleep I finally feel refreshed and ready to post about my epic adventure-isms...
Well the masquerade ball (last Friday) was wonderful, just as I had hoped, except for the part where all of the photos on Abi's camera got deleted... Oh grr, but at least there's this one which was taken just before we left.
"Cheesy toothpaste commercial smile - Check!" ;)
...It really was an incredible night - I mean the food was terrible and the dancing was just embarrassing, but it was definitely a night to remember... Stepping out of our silver chariot (the taxi we happened to steal at the end of the night) our feet became completely submerged by 6 inches of snow outside Abi's house. We must have looked totally becrazed stumbling up her driveway in pitch blackness.
I'll do a post with my Clothes Show photos tomorrow hopefully. I'm meant to be going Christmas shopping, but I've been feeling so lethargic lately (I'm blaming it on the weather) that I might spend the entire day in bed watching box sets, drinking hot chocolate and eating marshmallows. Ohh life is good.

(p.s. thank you all for the lovely comments on my recent posts! I'm a total cyber-snail but I hope to get round to replying at the weekend when I've made progress on my college coursework and those ever looming deadlines... until then TTFN! ;)
x x x

12 comments:

  1. A masquerade ball! How fun! I've always wanted to go to one. Pity about the photos getting deleted, although glad to hear you had a wonderful time. Memories trump photos any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you both look lovely! the food is always rubbish, and the dancing always dire, but that just adds to the charm ;)

    ps, i'm having a christmas jumper giveaway (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that event must be wonderful. even your mask is amazing. and you girls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look gorgeous! I wish we had some kind of fancy ball like that! How fun. And dancing is ALWAYS embarrassing, if you're me.... :P

    Your idea of a day cuddled up in bed with hot chocolate (and perhaps a good book?) sounds fantastic. I want. Now.

    Good luck with your school work! I've been a bit absent online lately because of school, too. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT MASK!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked stunning!
    I'd love to go to masquerade ball myself some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, masquerade ball? How cool!:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. venetian masks are beautiful, I adore them and I have a blue one myself. Your so lucky xx

    natureswaysphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! Thank you for your wishes! God, I hate it when I lose photos... Your mask is really really amazing... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo I have a mask mask now! Got a beautiful one for christmas, but I guess it's a bit late now! haha xx

    ReplyDelete