20120717

Currently Coveting #3

Pintucked shift dress - Forever21 | Cat Eye Sunglasses - Asos | Studded Tapestitch Jumper - Topshop | Marina Dress - Goldie London | Sam Edelman 'Zoe' Ankle BootsCross Earrings - Vivienne | Nikon Coolpix S3100 | Leather Studded Handbag - Topshop

Total Stud Blouse - Nastygal


Seem to have a bit of a fetish for studding at the mo'... I've just ordered some spike studs off ebay to do a few DIY's with, which should create hours of fun in an otherwise lacking summer break. I know a lot of other bloggers have done the same and it's such a great alternative to the generally overpriced pieces on the highstreet. Plus I feel it creates a more personal touch, adding a cool offbeat edge to almost any outfit.

I loved these sunglasses ever since I saw Camilla from Into the fold sporting them. The combination of cat-eye and 90s circle frames (two big trends in terms of sunglasses this summer) create a look of quirky cool which I seriously can't get over. They're on sale right now so I snapped them up without a second thought.

The Sam Edelman 'Zoe' boots are utterly amaze-balls, I saw them ages ago but sadly never in my size, or price bracket for that matter. They're modelled after a pair of Balenciaga boots (circa 2007) famously seen on the Olsen twins. So with style icon status behind them it's no wonder they've been blogged to death, but there's no denying how awesome they are. If any one sees a pair - SIZE 4 in black - floating across the interweb, hook me up and I will be eternally grateful. It would genuinely make my life and we'd be bestest friends forever more... me and the shoes that is ;)  

I put earrings on the wishlist and I don't even have pierced ears O_o but they add to the girlie grunge vibe I'm unwittingly building on right now. Also I've fallen in love with the trend where people wear one cross earring and one stud - it's like some sort of nu-wave pirate chic for guys and dolls alike. Proudlock from Made In Chelsea (oooft yeah) looks to be a proud pioneer of this trend.  

Now I for one go through cameras faster than most people change phones. The Nikon Coolpix made it onto the list purely because I need a new sidekick / pocket camera for when I move to uni and ceebs to carry my DSLR around. I'm not particularly fussed about this model, but if any one could recommend an affordable digital camera currently on the market then that would be absolutely ace.



What's on your wishlist right now?

Today's Anthem: "Signs" - Bloc Party.


x x x

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, love everything on this wishlist! Studs on anything automatically make it 10x cooler!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cat eye sunglasses are amazing, think I need them in my life! I want a size 4 in those boots too please

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fetish for studs at the moment too. Everything I want seems to be adorned with studs or spikes! Hope you manage to find the boots. Have you heard of Brandalley? They often have Sam Edelman sales on there. I've got a pair from there but the harness on mine is studded, I got them when they had a Sam Edelman sample sale and they were all a size 4. So definitely worth signing up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh very much, liking that Nastygal shirt, and tall the studs. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, i love all of this! i can't ever get enough studs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress, so pretty! and i'm on the hunt for a camera too..i don't know whether i can trust myself with a big one! and i'm absolutely obsessed with studs too- i don't know what's come over me..i'm walking round with studded shoes, jumper and bag! *cringe* xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! I bought tons of studs & have been studding EVERYTHING! So much fun to do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoulder cut-outs! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wishlist would be identical to mine. Them boots and that bag are the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That leather studded bag from Topshop is actually to die for. Our style seems very similar :)


    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Studding seems to be something that goes on and off every year! I love how there's always a different take on it every time it comes back though! I want everything here.

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those boots.. WANT !! Love your picks!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete