20120724

Harry Potter Studio Tour, RAWRRR


Just a little bit excited.
WOW WOW WOW WOW ...Sorry what was that? WOW um, okay.

I'm still reeling over the excitement of going to the Warner Bros Studio Tour in London yesterday - oh it was absolutely amaze-balls! Anyone who hasn't heard about it yet, it's basically a collection of the Harry Potter film's most famous props, sets and costumes - all the magic behind the magic. There was everything from prosthetics to anamatrons in the creature shop, along with all the green screens and genuine sets where J.K.Rowling's famous stories were brought to life. I got to ride a broomstick in front of a green screen, which was entirely awesome, and then I went outside and had a butterbeer (which tastes like butterscotch, oh and it's non-alcoholic in case anybody was wondering).  Anywhoo, I'll avoid ranting like the crazy fangirl I am (I want to live there now, haha) and show you some of the pictures I took instead... enjoy!










The gift shop was also pretty darn epic, I managed to resist loading up on excess merch and limited myself to buying a couple of deathly hallows key chains (one of which I will be giving away to a lucky reader in an upcoming posty post, so keep your eyes peeled for that ;)

Later that day I rushed home to go to the alternative fashion show with some of the lovely blogger girlies I met at the LUSH event last week. Haven't quite decided on whether I'm doing a post on it or not as my photos aren't that great, but we shall see mes amies...
Anywhoo I'm off out for drinks with some peeps from my foundation fashion course now, should be replying to comments by the end of the week (sorry for being such a cyber snail lately always, tehe) Enjoy the sunshine everyone!

x x x

27 comments:

  1. oh wow, I AM SO JEALOUS. HP fan for life haha! I have gotta go here at some point :D
    love the keychain as well!

    liv x
    http:/livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! It is one of my dreams to visit this most amazing place and also part of our history now. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos, you have totally my day with this post. I seriously want that key ring and I can't wait for the giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous, I really want to go! Also hope you had a fab time at the fashion show, was it the one at Pitcher and Piano? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh soooo jealous. I really really really wanna go but it's so far away from me and so expensive I'm gonna have to save up for ages! Feel like I've had a little taste of it already though with all the photos I've seen on blogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow it looks so amazing. The deathly hallows keyrings are fab! Looks and sounds like you had a brilliant time... Mega jealous!
    Kaz x
    sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so awesome, I'm going in September and I'm SO excited! The gift shop will be my downfall I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgomgomgomg sooo jealous looks awesome!

    and your blog is really cool btw!

    x

    Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks bloody amazing, love your super excited face x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowww it looks AMAZING! I would love to go there :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I'm trying not to be jealous. And failing.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I want to be you right now!!!!! So badly!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh awesome photos! <3

    shogoxo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOUR SO LUCKY. ahh, these photos are awesome and that necklace...hah, sounds like you had an amazing time :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! Ofcourse we can follow each other. Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    Have a nice day, xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great time! I also nominated you for the liebster blog award, please could you check it out here? (http://www.talk-pretty.com/p/liebster-award.html)

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Jealous! I would have been fan girling throughout the whole tour. I really have to visit!

    Pam
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah im so jealous you went! thanks so much for your comment on my blog btw :)
    be sure to check out my latest giveaway! xo
    http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG that looks like so much fun. I def need to go one summer!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So jealous, it looks amazing! I really want to try a butterbeer, it's always sounded so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog is lovely! :) i'm literally buzzing reading this post, i've got tickets booked to go for next month and this has made me all the more excited, i'm going to have to restrain myself in the gift shop too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, looks so much fun! Have to say though that Dumbledore looks a little creepy haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOOOOOW!! Amazing photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I want to go! These photo's are great, I love the keychain, will definitely be keeping my eyes open for the giveaway!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow this looks amazinggg! wicked photos im totally jelous!


    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOOOOOO, I went here a few days ago, I love HARRY POTTER!

    Im new please help me outttt :)
    http://loveyourlifeman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another person going on the tour, I need to go. My birthday's in November maybe I can ask to go then (but I'd probably spend all my birthday money in the gift shop, dilemma), great photos !

    ReplyDelete
  26. it looks so cool! i really want to go great post x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, the studio tour looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete