20120709

The cutest phonecase everrrr, it's so CUTE!


OHAI GUYS, soo I haven't been around much lately (bad blogger, baaad) and was quite surprised to return to an influx of new followers. Umm, wherever you've come from "hi" and I love you. Oh geez, did I say the L-word too soon? Well it's true, I love you guys, all of you, which is why I've got a surprise in store for next week, so stay tuned people!

Wow, so I'm in an unusually girly mood today, and I'm gona put it down to my new floral phone case. As I've mentioned before, my blackberry hates me, but I'm trying to win back some love by giving her a makeover (yes, my phone's a she... if not, buying a pretty pink phonecase will probably lead to some sort of radical malfunction, that and my phone won't be too happy either)
Cath Kidston designs are like the epitome of girly, sweet, floral, loveliness (great summary there chief). You see I'm desperately trying to avoid using the word "cute" from now on - I went to topshop every day last week (twice on tuesday) and every time I turned a corner I felt compelled to scream
"oh my gosh this soooo CUTE!" I didn't realise how often I use that word, and now I know I've gota cute... I mean, cut it out.

Something tells me this is gona be harder than I thought.

hey look at this, a line of white font that nobody noticed but you, congrats! oh btw THE GAME. mwahaha 

16 comments:

  1. It is cute, I love cath kidston designs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is a very cute case, there are no other adjectives that quite fill the bill :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahwoahwoah that is adorable!! I love the way you write as well, made me smile! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love this post :) think i might have to buy a case like this x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute <3 Following you on google! Follow back if you like :D
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  6. way too cute!!

    chooohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling but it´s really so cute so don´t worry!;)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new case! My Blackberry hates me too, maybe I should give it a facelift as well?! Let me know your results ;)

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg that phone case really is adorable. Floral prints are always so cute haha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nothing beats a bit of cath kidston! the prints are so pretty! and the same here with topshop, i'm always trying to kill time before work so i find myself hovering between topshop, boots and the dodgy vic center toilets (ew).....ooooh i was wondering, there's an event at lush on the fri 20th july ( i think) and they're looking for loads of bloggers to come if you wanted to come?.... they're facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/LushNottingham :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks ellie, that sounds amazing I'll have to check it out, hopefully see you there! xx

      Delete
  11. Where did you buy this case?! It looks amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oah love this case! i've seen cath kidston cases many times and i always wished i'd have an iphone or blackberry eheh. a friend just bought the same one in blue for her ipod :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute phone case !

    ReplyDelete