20120711

If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king





This post has absolutely nothing to do with rabbits. Time for a general life update folks... so I've finally finished my art foundation course (didn't think I'd make it out alive for a while there.) The exhibition's done and dusted and we had our finale catwalk show last week which was utterly amaze-balls. I was backstage dressing models throughout most of it but I got to watch my section from the upstairs balcony which was pretty cool. I couldn't really take any photos, but when the official ones are posted hopefully I'll be able to share them here.

Pretty simple outfit for today; these shorts are my new best friend, we're pretty much joined at the hip, so expect them to feature heavily in future posts... Anywhoo I had a pretty nice day wandering round the shops with my friend Eleanor. Best part of the day was Starbucks - I had a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino (my new obsession) HOLLA.
I also picked up a few bits & bobs round the shops, including; lace ankle socks (cuz I go through these things like nobody's business), Marina & the Diamonds new album 'Electra Heart', a studded makeup bag, alphabet beads, a moustache ring, and a mystic crystal pendant (I'd like to think it's magic, but it's quite obviously not). When I was twelve I went through a teen witch phase (is it really a phase if you never grow out of it though?) so I guess you could say the crystal's secretly paying homage to that. I wanted still want to go to Hogwarts so bad, dammit dumbledore. But I'm going on the Warner Bros studio tour at the end of the month which I'm pretty psyched about, so every cloud ay...  

33 comments:

  1. You look lovely, and you can't beat The Big Bang Theory! I actually need every colour of Topshop's lace trim socks in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts and that top look lovely, this might be a silly question but are those flowers real or not? just I want some ornament ones for my room ,yours look lovely! :) xx

    http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Where are the shorts from? I have a very similar if not the same Topshop pair! I also have a moustache ring, I wear it loads! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely went through that teen witch phase - infact, I think I am still going through it! whenever I see crystal necklaces I just want to buy them all! I love the outfit, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit :)
    Love the little things you bought.
    http://stephaniejw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so wonderful! ^^
    The lace socks are so adorable~ Wish I could get them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely <3 and congrats on finishing your course! can't go wrong with moustache accessories either xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, now I'm jealous! I want to go to Hogwarts and the Warner Bros studio tour, too!

    I love the title :D It's so cute and so like WTF?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, and also the lace socks! I don't even own any cute socks, I never wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit, bunny queen!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lace ankle socks are just THE cutest things ever! ah i went on the Warner Bros Harry potter studio tour its incredddd!! newest follower <3 www.loveconstantia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I love the amazeballs bracelet!
    Mega jealous you're going on the Warner Bros studio tour... I know so many people who've been and raved about it- I wanna goooo!
    Kaz x
    sunshine--days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha love that second picture! Your outfit looks great and I love the little frilly lilac socks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything in your little haul at the end!

    Love Roza xxx
    http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit & those flowers are adorable.
    Cute little haul too, you can never have too many topshop socks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shorts and the top go so well together too cute! <3 ive been obsessed with Marina and the diamonds too <3 hehe

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing, love the topshop socks! so so cute :)

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah maz ing socks ::)

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you got yourself some treats. I bet Marina's album is amazing!

    Lindsey xo

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. this look is super cute :D glad to hear the show went well, i would love to see the pictures!

    -jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Marina and the daimonds ... so dreamy!!! I stumbled across her new album a few weeks ago and seriously I played Primadona on repeat for days! The acoustic version is my fav!
    STARBUCKS!! YUMMY
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  22. you are gorgeous :) love your hair and nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahh, i love this look! really digging your style :] following you now! oh, and ps, you're not the only one wishing to go to hogwarts. i don't know that i can think of anything better.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute outfit!!! :D

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look gorgeous in these photos! Can't wait to see photos of your collection, your foundation year sounds amazing! Also, love the pieces you have bought xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the comments on my blog :)

    Congrats on finishing your art course! Those lacee socks are so cute, I wish I could pull them off but my legs aren't so dainty haha.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your Outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love your still Hun!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You seem like your living life to the full at the moment which is fantastic! I love your hair and you have an amazing figure!

    Jade
    xxx
    p.s. I love Marina and The Diamonds
    www.frolickingfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sorry hun that was meant to say style above!

    ReplyDelete