20100816

My new boots

In my ever-so eager anticipation for autumn, I jumped in on the shearling trend and got these lovely fold-over faux sheepskin ankle boots. They're a size too big but it doesn't bother me in the slightest because they're soo comfy! Problem is I can't wear them outdoors just yet because they need water-proofing :( but for now they'll do for romping about the house.

I truely adore them, so much so I'm thinking of naming them (yep, I name my stuff once it's deemed special enough)... I'm thinking Suzie and Shaun, tehe. Pretty snazzy right?? Oooh snazzy, that's a fun word... snazzy, snazzieee, snazz-eyyyy...
Excuse the randomness but I'm all hyped up on cheesecake and macaroons, mmmm, macaroons.... ok, I'm snazzing out of it!
Eeep, I mean snapping!
...Okay, moving swiftly on - this is my first attempt at making a polyvore! I'm maybe a teensy bit addicted to polyvore now, I'll have to post some others at a later date, but I'm quite happy with this;


I also found this image of Zara's autumn lookbook earlier and wanted to share it with you guys

I wasn't too fond of it at first but they're really growing on me - the chunky knits and knee socks are especially adorable.
I absolutely can't wait for autumn now, and unleashing my autumn wardrobe onto the blogosphere, tehe.

TTFN!
x x x


(p.s. you have no idea how hard (and painful) it was taking that photo of my boots whilst they were on my actual feet... Note to self: don't try bending like that again, ever.)

18 comments:

  1. cute boots! i love the zara lookbook. that second look is very marni resort to me.. looove it.

    CLOTHESURE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your boots! They are indeed snazzy! Haha(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your shoes! And the polyvore outfit you made! AND the Zara lookbook pics!
    (I did the same thing when taking pics of my boots, haha)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love those boots. i wish i could wear such tall shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the knee socks and ponchos are so gonna be a fall staple for me. I can't wait.

    I love your polyvore thing, especially the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh i love the zara autumn lookbook! LOVE the second and third one :d

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots!

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boots are super sweet! and loving the zara lookbook

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove Zara's autumn lookbook, and your boots are so cute!

    I'm hosting a giveaway (House of Harlow 1960 ring) on my blog, and would love it for you to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love a wedged boot, great buy!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, those boots are amazing!
    BTW
    pretty please ring me! ive been trying u but not getting through, hope ur ok.
    thankksss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. im loving these pieces by zara!! so ready for autumn clothes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your boots
    theyre so pretty!
    also im loving zaras lookbook
    and cool blog
    :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. those boots are so cute and cozy! and zara's lookbook is making me wish autumn would come faster.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh those boots are perfection - sorta like wedgers crossed with uggs, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg i love the new zara lookbook. and those boots u got are cute!
    thanks for commenting on my blog.
    in regards to your question, it's ok if you dont have any retail experience. I didnt have any either when I applied at first. I think big chain stores don't really mind if you have experience or not. It's pretty easy to learn on the job. I was kinda scared on the first day, but the coworkers really help you out and make you feel welcome. I did learn a lot of good, invaluable skills. Helping customers helped me break out of my shell.
    hope that helped!

    http://acaliforniadreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete