20100617

Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks

"You're mad!"
"Thank goodness for that, or else this would probably never work"

- Captain Jack Sparrow.



What I'm wearing today...
* Lace Dress - Dorothy Perkins
* Stripey Cardigan - Topshop
* Belt - American Apparel
* Ankle Boots - New Look
* Clock Hat - Vintage


I went to American Apparel today and found the most adorable skirt in the entire universe! I really, really love it! ... and I can buy love for the slightly ridiculous price of £50.
I have a pretty similar skirt in pale pink which was only £8 so the astronomic difference has me rather confuzzled.
Then again a lot of things confuse me... gravity, knitting, alphabetty spaghetti, how Joey got a turkey stuck on his head :O and the list goes on...
I also saw a pretty cool t-shirt in AA' which is supposed to change colour depending on the temperature. Apparently heat-sensitive clothing was a brief trend during the eighties but hasn't been revived since - I was told this by a coat-hanger though, so I'm not sure how reliable it is. The information... not the coat hanger, then again we all know how reliable they are.

Alright lovelies, I'm off to watch the end of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Hope you've all had a happy Thursday :)

x x x

9 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! Cute pictures :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your vintage clock hat is amazing! i am so in love with jack sprarrow, why is he so sexy? hehe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    I am glad I could help. If you need any other sort of help, just let me now.

    http://theallurehouse.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends is amazing :)

    And you look fabbyfabytastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photography on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i had your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm following yours, I love it.
    And your outfit is so lovely, also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice nice nice pics.
    I love them
    I follow u
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. The whole outfit is really cute...

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete