20100527

Nothing in particular.

Well yesterday I took time off from my 'oh so busy' schedule of doing nothing, to actually do some revision.
Whoopdeedoo, my life is soo dull.
I'm now in the process of making a brooch. I went to the haberdashery this morning to pick up some lace to customise a black clutch bag too. If it turns out ok I'll post pictures at a later date.

Anywhoo, here's what I wore today... Inspiration from here. :)

* My darling cloche hat - Acessorize @ Monsoon £25
(I know it's expensive for a hat, but I fell helplessly in love with it and simply couldn't resist ;)
* Blazer - 2nd hand
* Skirt - thrifted
* Black lace tights - £8
* Shoes - £7 thrift


I wish I was brave enough to cut my hair like a 1920s flapper. I'm actually really sick of it at this length... it's not short, it's not long, it's just kinda 'there'. I also considered dying it red. I don't know how dark, maybe the same shade as a postbox? tehe.
Sorry about ranting, it's just soo frustrating!

Wow. I love vintage photographs. I found some old photos from my grandparents wedding that I thought I'd share with you...


Hope you're all having a nice week!
x x x

3 comments:

  1. your outfit is lovely. goodness, why are you so pretty!? :)

    ohh, i just love old photographs, too. i really ought to start printing out some of my photographs, because in fifty years time people will be looking at ours and calling them vintage :) it sounds rather weird when you think of it like that!

    love jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, sweet blog x

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shoes!
    ;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete